TIMID collects the data mentioned below:
- First name, surname, phone number and email address
TIMID uses your data for purposes mentioned below:
- Providing information about TIMID concerning developments, current news and upcoming events.
- Providing and/or improving our events (e.g. via a survey).
- Responding to your queries.
- Your personal data will not be used for any other purpose than the purposes they are provided for.
Processing of your data
- Your personal data will be processed on the bases mentioned below:
- If you’ve consented to the processing of your data
- If processing is needed regarding the performance of a contract
- If processing is needed to comply with a legal obligation
Sharing of your data
The data we collect is intended for the sole use by TIMID.
We will retain your data until the end of the TIMID consortium, on May, 2022.
You have the right to have your personal data erased. Under the section ‘your rights under the GDPR’ you can find information on how to do so.
Processing data visit website
When processing our website statistics, the IP addresses of the visitors are anonymized: the last part of all IP addresses is removed, so that the user can still determine the country, but not the exact location.
Your rights under the GDPR
Your rights under the GDPR are mentioned below:
- The right at any time to withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data.
- The right to make a subject access request to be informed of what personal data of yours we hold.
- The right to have your personal data rectified in the event that it is inaccurate or incomplete (we will also ask those parties who we have shared your data with, to rectify your personal data as indicated by you).
- The right to request the erasure of your personal data (we will also ask those parties who we have shared your data with, to erase your personal data as indicated by you).
- The right to object at any time to the processing of your personal data, especially where the processing is carried out for direct marketing purposes.
- The right to restrict the processing of your personal data.
- The right to data portability (i.e. transfer of your personal data to another organization).
- You can exercise any of these rights by contacting us. Your request will be dealt with free of charge.
- We may require confirmation of your identity depending on your request.
TIMID Erasmus MC
Dr. Molewaterplein 40 3015 GD Rotterdam
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Securing your data
We take precautions to safeguard your personal information against loss, theft and misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction through the use of appropriate technical and organizational measures.